GOOD GOVERNANCE BY SRI MODI AND THE PROGRESS OF THIS NATION IS AFFECTED BY THE BAD ELEMENTS.
Sub : . GOOD GOVERNANCE BY SRI MODI AND THE PROGRESS OF THIS NATION IS AFFECTED BY THE BAD ELEMENTS.
1. WILD INTOLERANCE IN CONGRESS PARTY, AND THE TE LEADERSHIP,
2. WIDE MADNESS IN KERALA FROM INTOLERANT UDF AND LDF AGAINST VELLAPALLY
3. INDISCIPLINE & LOOSE TALKS IN ALL SECTIONS OF THE SOCIETY
Ref : Media reports
1. Sonia is in frustration and deliberately accuse Modi for everything happening in the states ( first day at winter session of Parliament ),
2. Rahul funny and foolish utterances at Bangalore,
3. Kerala Madness : Began with Chumbana Samaram ( Kiss of Love ) & Street Protest then, and the actors ended in Online sex racket now;
4. Vellappally an Ettukali Mammoonju: VS
“Like Ettukali Mammoonju, Vellappally is staking claim for anything that is happening around,” VS said.
5. Loose talks by celebrities, writers, historians, politicians, and all stupid sundries .. tarnishing the Nation's Image
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
A. SONIA -FRUSTRATED CHARACTER OF INTOLERANCE : -
1. With a sharp attack on the Modi government, Congress president Sonia Gandhi led the opposition today in a special discussion on the Constitution as Parliament convened for the winter session.
2. "There is a threat to the principles of the Constitution these days...What we have seen in the past few months, is total violation of the values of the constitution," said Mrs Gandhi, clearly setting the stage for a confrontation. Her party has indicated that its primary agenda in the session will be to attack the BJP-led government over what it calls "rising intolerance".
3. The Congress chief quoted BR Ambedkar, to whom the two-day discussion pays tribute, saying, "No matter how good the Constitution is, if the people who implement it are bad, then the Constitution will also turn out bad. And no matter how bad the Constitution is, if the people who implement it are good, it will turn out to be good," and smiled at protests from the treasury benches, adding, "This is for you and us."
4. "The history of the Constitution is very old and is linked to our freedom struggle and that it why it is interlinked with the Congress party," she said, speaking in Hindi, also making another jibe at the BP when she said, "The people who don't have faith in the constitution, the people who didn't play any role in framing the Constitution, are swearing by the Constitution. What can be a bigger joke than that?"
5. Mrs Gandhi said Dr Ambedkar, widely acknowledged as the architect of the Constitution, had praised the discipline of the Congress party which helped the Drafting Committee to give full information about every Act in the Constitution.
6. Home Minister Rajnath Singh, who is the deputy leader of the Lok Sabha, began the discussion in the lower house.
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will intervene in the discussion in both Houses. Before Parliament convened today the PM said, "Debate and dialogue are the soul of Parliament." He has expressed hope that the opposition will allow Parliament to function this time, after several sessions that saw days of adjournments and little work.
8. A united opposition has made it clear that it first wants a discussion on intolerance to end with Parliament adopting a resolution.
9. The government, which is focused on pushing crucial legislation like the key reform measure the Goods and Services Tax bill , has said it is "ready to discuss all issues including that of the so-called intolerance though it falls in the domain of states." But it is not expected to agree to a resolution.
10. "We have nothing to hide. We are ready for a debate on intolerance. The government has nothing to feel shy about it," said Parliamentary Affairs Minister Venkaiah Naidu on Wednesday.
B. RAHUL FACES EMBARRASSING MOMENTS IN BANGALURU COLLEGE, ANOTHER SHOW OF HIS INTOLERANCE ....
1.Rahul Gandhi today faced some embarrassing moments when a large section of his student audience at a women's college responded in resonating 'yes' to his poser whether they thought Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ambitious 'Swachh Bharat' and 'Make In India' campaigns were working.
2. During an interaction with students of Mount Carmel college, a leading women's college here, the Congress vice president took an instant poll asking the young audience about the twin flagship programmes while slamming the Modi government.
3.Gandhi asked the students whether 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan' ('Clean India Mission') was working, to which most replied in a resounding 'yes'.
4. It didn’t end here as the Congress MP again asked the students if they thought the 'Make in India' programme was really working and the students again gave the same reply, making the leader apparently uncomfortable.
5. Gandhi hastened to tell the audience that he differed with them. "You might see it I don't," said Gandhi, who sported a grey T shirt, adding,"Anyway, I don't clearly see a vision that the BJP is projecting".
6. The interaction was the first in the series of Gandhi's outreach to the students across the campuses in the country.
7. Rahul later talking to reporters said the nature of the response of the students to his questions were not clear.
8. "Actually it was not clear. On 'Swachh Bharat', half the room said nothing had happened and some said something had happened. On 'Make in India', I think more people said not much had happened, some said things have happened".
9. The kind of response by the students to Rahul's poser led BJP to say his "disconnect" with the ground was "exposed" and shown through the mirror by the youths of the country.
10. "When asked about Swachh Bharaat Abhiyan and Make in India, the youths of this country said that these concepts are moving ahead and Rahul was shocked. Why was he shocked? Because of the very fact that he has a great disconnect, he does not know the vibrations on the ground. Leave aside the country, he cannot lead the youths of the country," BJP spokesperson Sambit Patra said.
11. He said Rahul has "no capacity" to lead even the youths not to speak of the country. "His ignorance was snubbed by the young students," he said.
12. BJP Secretary Sidharth Nath Singh said Gandhi's interaction with students at Bengaluru should caution Congress Party and leadership that Indian youth is not willing to accept "obstructionist and negative" agenda of Congress.
13. "The snap poll done by RG is a good indicator that PM Modi's initiative like 'Swachh Bharat', 'Make in India' and others have strong support of the youth. It was quite heartening to learn that Indian youth had straight questions on why GST and other reforms are being blocked.
14. "We hope RG and Congress would learn from the interaction that Indian Youth want Parliament to function and therefore they would not disturb the winter session," he said.
15. Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala, however, said Gandhi answered questions unlike Prime Minister Modi and this is the way for the country's leader to interact.
16. "This is the way, the leader of the country should interact with the young and the countrymen everywhere -- sometimes disagreeing with them, sometimes agreeing with them and aswering their basic inquisitiveness on how India should look in 5 years, 10 years and 20 years. Rahul ji has answered, what no other political leader has done.
17. Seeking to contrast Rahul's interaction with that of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with students on November 14, Surjewala alleged that a question asked by even a child was "fixed" two weeks back as reported by a newspaper.
18. "Rahul ji does not act like that. He believes in democratic functioning of the country, the right to agree or disagree," he said.
19. Another Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad dismissed suggestions that students snubbed Rahul and claimed that on the contrary they replied in negative thrice when asked about the efficacy of Centre's plans.
20. "The students responded with 'No' thrice. But they (BJP) fail to listen it. They do not want to listen 'No'. That is intolerance," he said.
21. On Rahul's remarks at Bangalore, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said, "I will give him a gentle unsolicited advice. Please don't take recourse on patent lies."
22. He told Rahul, "You talk about intolerance. Please be tolerant towards Narendra Modi and BJP, NDA government for the massive majority that people of India have given to us. We are doing well. Narendra Modiji is being respected world over. Our performance is there and will improve further."
23. He said that even the young audience in Bangalore apparently contradicted what he was trying to say about our government.
"Who will govern India, people have decided and please be tolerant towards people of India," he said.
Taking a jibe at Gandhi, BJP secretary Shrikant Sharma said Rahul has been exposed during his interaction with youth.
If he draws constructive lessons from it, then it will be good for the Congress as well as the country, Sharma said.
"His image has become that of a leader against development and youth. People have given him a chance to correct it. The Italian glasses through which he looks at the country were removed by the students," he said, mocking the Congress vice president.
On the one hand Gandhi speaks about intolerance and corruption and on the other he shares dais with hate speech accused Imran Masood and supports likes of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and RJD leader Lalu Prasad, Sharma said, accusing him of having hypocrisy.
C. BEGAN WITH CHUMBANA SAMARAM ( KISS OF LOVE ) , STREET PROTEST AND THE ACTORS ENDED IN ONLINE SEX RACKET -
1. Chumbana Samaram also known as Kiss of Love, Kiss in the Streets were held at Kochi and Kozhikkode.But in both places there were huge protests against the campaign and religious organizations were there to prevent the Kiss of Love strike in public. This forced Police to do Lathi -charge an arrest the protesters who organized Kiss of Love Chumbana Samaram in Kerala. These are the images of Chumbana Samaram aka Kiss of love that was conducted in Kerala.
2. Online sex racket busted, 12 arrested in Kerala
3. The cyber police have busted an online sex racket in a simultaneous undercover operation carried out in five districts in the state.
5. Twelve people, including four women and a 14-year-old boy, were nabbed. Seven men and a woman were remanded in custody.
6. Three women who were produced before undercover agents as escorts were identified as victims. Since none came to take them back, they were shifted to the Nirbhaya Home in the capital.
7. The boy, the son of the only woman arrested, will be produced before the district Child Welfare Committee here. The sleuths cracked open the racket through Locanto, a free classifieds site that also provides ‘escort services,’ which the police said was a euphemism for call girl services.
8. It is said that there is a profusion of sites like Locanto on the web. It was a casual call to one of the hundreds of numbers advertised in the site for escort services that led the police to a handful of links in a big sex racket.
9. The man who picked up the call identified himself as Praveen. When the undercover agent identified himself as a businessman in need of women, Praveen said they would be met by the woman in Kollam.
10. The undercover team was then met by a family of three; the ‘husband,’ wife and their 14-year-old son. “This female, who was identified as Bini, was both an escort and an agent and she put us in touch with agents in Kochi,” the source said. It turned out that the man who came with Bini was not her husband.
11. Three women, who were brought by an agent named Ajeesh, had identified themselves as medical and nursing students. “On interrogation, it was found that they were not students and also that they had all been married and divorced. Some even had children,” the source said.
12. The police said that Ajeesh had been actively involved in sex racket for many years and further investigation would help uncover his activities. The Kochi city police have arrested nearly ten people in various cases for running sex rackets in the last couple of days.
D. VIOLENT INTOLERANCE BY UDF AND LDF LEADERS AGAINST SRI VELLAPALLY NATESAN MARCH, AND WILD INDECENT ATTACK OF HATERED AGAINST HIM-
1. The war of words between CPM leader V S Achuthanandan and SNDP Yogam general secretary Vellappally Natesan continued on Tuesday with VS likening Vellappally to Vaikom Mohammed Basheer’s character Ettukali Mammoonju.
2. “Like Ettukali Mammoonju, Vellappally is staking claim for anything that is happening around,” VS said.
3. He was responding the Vellappally allegation that VS, who was in a vegetative state, become active once he launched the Samathwa Munnetta Yatra.
4. On Monday, VS had said that Vellappally would be attired in RSS uniform once the yatra reaches Attingal and added that the yatra would attain jalasamadhi at Thiruvananthapuram.
5. Vellappally hit back at VS saying that he would be wearing the same outfit once the yatra ends.
6. “VS behaves like a monkey with burnt feet. VS was in a vegetative state. It is the Samathwa Munnetta Yatra that made him inactive again,” he said.
1. REVOLT BY CONGRESS AGAINST THIS UNION GOVERNMENT IS NOT WITH GOOD INTENTION BUT IT SHOWS THEIR FRUSTRATION WITHOUT POWER AND INTOLERANCE.
2. SONIA, RAHUL, AND SENIOR CONGRESS MEN LOST THEIR INTELLIGENCE, AND WISDOM, HENCE TALK ILL ABOUT A GOODMAN SRI MODI.
3. KERALA IS CHARACTERLESS, WITH ALL SORTS OF VICE AND EVIL ACTIVITIES RUN FREELY...
4. POLITICIAN ARE INTOLERANT, CHARACTERLESS, WITH INDECENT TALKS, FOOLISH UTTERANCES ...
5. FILM STARS, WRITERS, HISTORIANS, AND MANY MORE SUNDRIES TALK INTOLERENT STUPIDITY IN THE PUBLIC PULLING DOWN THE NATION'S IMAGE.
My View Points :-
1. All the above are not ordinary persons, but well looked after by the public patranage and money.
2. They are there in the present vip status is because of the common people of Bharatham
3. The film industry is dominated by Muslims in top level, from the olden days to the present, they are elevated to the top due to the love of this countrymen, hence do not show your intolerance in the public, this is applicable to our writers and the sections of intolerant associations..
4. Kerala, the people think themselves far superior against other parts of the Nation, but it is not, chumbana samaram and online sex-racket and many more prove this.
5. Oomen Chandy, Chennithaa, Sudiran, VS, Kodiyeri, Kunjalikutti, Majid and many more are indecent, and evil in their thoughts, when they protest against Vellapally.
6. Vellapally asks : when Muslims can associate, when Christian can associate why they oppose against Hindus association, when udf and ldf can conduct march
then why he is being abused for his march .. When Muslims and christian parties and associations are not communal then how you call Hindus communal?
Thank you for reading
Next with another topic ...