Beware of Spiritual Gods ( Human ) : Part- 5.
Sub : Beware of Spiritual Gods ( Human ) :
Ref : Bharatham is full of pseudo religious guru-s, starting with priests of Temple, Church and Mosque
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. Apart from the honey it contains, a honey-bottle has no sweetness of its own.
2. Any fool wearing the garb of the religious pundit cannot become a Jnani / head ; or else the sacred robe, as it dries in the washer-man line, must also be considered as a religious pundit or the head.
3. It is not the cloth that makes one divine; the cloth may indicate the sacred goal of the wearer, but it is the perfection in the man - moral, ethical, and spiritual that makes him deserve all our respect and our total reverence.
1. We must learn to stop all such confusions in our minds.
2. Mistake not the container for the contents.
3. All "Khadicaps do not adorn a head truly glowing with the spirit of freedom; all sacred robes do not conceal a heart gurgling with love Divine."
4. Some magic shown, some eloquence exhibited, some memorized verses chanted or some exaggerated claims made -- these cannot create a divine out of the essentially base and the brutal.
5. The shameless way in which smart magicians, eloquent speakers and the students of good memory are today parading in our country claiming themselves to be incarnations, is in itself a sad commentary upon our intelligence.
1. Please remember it is not for them to claim that they are divine; it is for us to come to our individual, independent judgement of them for what they are worth.
2. Remember this when you next meet one of these cheap claimants to lucrative god-hood.
4. Ignore them as we must the squint in another eye suffer them, as we do the summer heat.
1. It is very difficult to find a real Guru.
2. Today we may come across many self appointed holding the title of Sad guru with their names.
3. There is only one Sad guru that is Lord Sri Krishna.
4. Among others, many of them, with white or colourful robes or some fancy dress move around, as spiritual gurus.
5. Please beware ! be careful, with discrimination find the realty about them and choose or better not to have one.
6 Majority are followers of rituals and mimics, to stun the viewers. Do not fall in their traps.
Thank you for reading
Next with another topic....