Beware of Spiritual Gods ( Human ) : Part -4.
Sub : Beware of Spiritual Gods ( Human ) :
Ref : Bharatham is full of pseudo religious guru-s, starting with priests of Temple, Church and Mosque
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. No living Master who breathes and eats, and recognizes a world to function in, can ever claim that he is God.
2. Members and my brothers and sisters, don't be deceived.
3. Having seen a God you will not live to declare it;
4. a salt-doll went into the sea to measure its depth and it could not come back to declare its discovery!
5. The individual having had the God-experience will not come to declare that the Almighty and the All-pervading Truth is the limited, mortal, finite structure of the reacher.
6. Once having seen the Ocean no one can misunderstand a lake or a pond, however vast it may be, to be the Ocean.
1. No doubt the Divine speaks to us through our teacher.
2. The flute is not music; the teacher is not God.
3. But a sincere seeker can experiences the divine peace, the joyous ecstacy of love, the miraculous serenity of the divine, and the wondrous beauty of goodness, through the teacher.
4. If I see my beloved's beauty through a window of the opposite flat, no doubt, the window is sacred to me because of the memories of the vision, which it conjures up in my mind.
5. But the window can never be itself my beloved.
6. Whichever be the window or the door through which I once got a glimpse of her, on revisiting it I get thrilled, not because of the window, but because of the vision.
7. Similarly, the teacher is sacred not because he is god, but through him we gained a peep into the "Beauty of the Infinite Lord."
Thank you for reading
To be continued .....