They believe in "VASUDHAIVA KUTUMBAKAM: The whole world is one family" :-
Sub : Syrian Refugee Crisis :
Ref : Print media :-
1. The guardian ( International edition ) -
"Isis announces Islamic caliphate in area straddling Iraq and Syria."
2. QUORA :-
"Middle Eastern Reluctance to Take on European Refugees European Migrants Vs Refugees Debate and Controversy European Refugee Crisis (Summer & Fall 2015) Civil War in Syria (2011–present) Refugees Warfare"
"Why don't Muslim refugees go to well-off Middle Eastern countries instead of going to Europe? Shouldn't wealthy Arab countries provide more help? How many refugees are wealthy Arab countries taking?"
Why are Syrians fleeing to European countries like Sweden and Germany rather than seeking refuge with Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or the UAE?
Given the emphasis in Islam on brotherhood and solidarity among those of their religion, why haven't Arab-, or Muslim-majority countries opened their doors to the Syrian refugees?
Islam in Bharatham :
1. Early Period : How Islam arrived -
Trade relations have existed between Arabia and the Indian subcontinent since ancient times.
Even in the pre-Islamic era, Arab traders used to visit the Konkan-Gujarat coast and Malabar region, which linked them with the ports of South East Asia.
Newly Islamised Arabs were Islam's first contact with India.
The historians Elliot and Dowson say in their book The History of India as told by its own Historians,
the first ship bearing Muslim travellers was seen on the Indian coast as early as 630 AD.
H.G. Rawlinson, in his book :
"Ancient and Medieval History of India",
claims the first Arab Muslims settled on the Indian coast in the last part of the 7th century AD.
Shaykh Zainuddin Makhdum's "Tuhfat al-Mujahidin" is also a reliable work.
This fact is corroborated, by J. Sturrock in his South Kanara and Madras Districts Manuals,
and also by Haridas Bhattacharya in Cultural Heritage of India Vol. IV.
It was with the advent of Islam that the Arabs became a prominent cultural force in the world.
The Arab merchants and traders became the carriers of the new religion and they propagated it wherever they went.
The first Indian mosque, Cheraman Juma Masjid, is thought to have been built in 629 AD by Malik Bin Deenar.
In Malabar, the Mappilas may have been the first community to convert to Islam.
Intensive missionary activities were carried out along the coast and many natives also embraced Islam.
These new converts were now added to the Mappila community.
Thus among the Mappilas, we find, both the descendants of the Arabs through local women and the converts from among the local people.
In the 8th century, the province of Sindh (in present-day Pakistan) was conquered by an Arab army led by Muhammad bin Qasim.
Sindh became the easternmost province of the Umayyad Caliphate.
In the first half of the 10th century, Mahmud of Ghazni added the Punjab to the Ghaznavid Empire and conducted 17 raids on modern-day India.
In the 11th century, Ghazi Saiyyad Salar Masud played a significant role in the conversion of locals (Hindus) to Islam.
A more successful invasion came at the end of the 12th century by Muhammad of Ghor.
This eventually led to the formation of the Delhi Sultanate.
2. The Present day Islam and Muslim Citizens in Bharatham :-
a) Comparatively Here : Muslims are considered Religious minorities, and Government provide equal ( more than equals ) opportunities for their progress, and development.
b) The majority citizens coexist with them, peacefully, supporting in every given occasions.
c) Article 370 : Article 370 of the Indian constitution is a law that grants special autonomous status to the state of Jammu And Kashmir. The article is drafted in Part XXI of the Constitution, which relates to Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions.
d) Now Muslim in Kerala ( Mappilas ) is a major partner in the alliance of UDF, with which they enjoy the supreme authority, over Congress, and pushed back the Majority Hindus down, and down,and down.
3. Now the mind of Mulims here :
1. Looking other Islamic nations, India is the most safest and peaceful, place for Indian Muslims.
2. Then why they hate Hindus? why they live with separate identity?
3. Why they disrespect Bharatheeya Paitrukam?
4. Why they Oppose "Vandematharam"?
5. Why they oppose and disrespect Bharatheeya Values, Traditions, and Culture?
6. Why they condemn Bharatheeya Scriptures and Srimad Bhagavad-Gita?
7. Why they do not join the main stream Hindu brotherhood?
8. Although enjoying the equal status, demand more than the majority, why?
9. Why the conversions occur still here?
10. Why they think that Hindus are soft, and ride on them conveniently to their advantages?
My view points
1. Hindus are living in this Holy Nation before the arrival of Islam in this country.
2. They live in Sanatana-Dharmam.
3. They follow Upanishadic Culture.
4. They live according to the teachings of Srimad Bhagavad-Gita Holy Text.
5. They believe in "VASUDHAIVA KUTUMBAKAM: The whole world is one family"
Thank you for reading :
Next : With another topic