Sub : THE SACRED -THE SECULAR :
Ref : " SECULAR" A WORD WIDELY AND LOUDLY MISUSED BY CONGRESS, COMMUNISTS, ALL YADAV GROUPS ( UP+BIHAR), ALL REGIONAL ONE LEADER MATCH STICK GROUPS, ...... ALL SO CALLED MINORITY RELIGION BASED GROUPS, etc., .....
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. This word is widely used to accuse BJP, by all political parties opposing it.
2. Are these groups really know what is Secular, the essence ?
3. Let us know what is it!
"FANATIC RELIGION IS AS DANGEROUS TO THE WORLD AS FANATIC SECULARISM " : -
1. In short, fanatic religion is as dangerous to the world as fanatic secularism.
2. If the medieval era inaugurated a Dark-age, our own is an age which is also stormy.
3. This is the problem that man is facing today in the world.
4. Naturally the obvious solution seems to be in a harmonious blending of the "Sacred" and the "Secular" ---
5. the temple and the factory, the pooja and the ploughing.
6. The hand with which we use the spanner and the screw-driver must also be trained to offer devotedly soft flowers and succulent fruits at the alter of the eternal Truth.
7. The secular sanctifies the state, the sacred softens the self.
8. Man alone cannot live; the state alone is not prosperity.
1. Healthy man living in a progressive State alone can waft the fragrance of peace and happiness.
2. This harmonious orchestra played between the within and without of man is the true "Sreyas" ( prosperity ) of the world.
1. In Srimad Bhagavad-Gita we have this scheme-of-life vividly painted.
2. This Sacred Scripture of human kind, in its concluding slokam ( stanza ) declares openly this Truth;
3. " Where the Sacred Krishna and the Dynamic Arjuna are together, there alone is the peaceful prosperity, dynamic progress and enduring welfare".
4. The sacred and the secular can be blended; they should be integrated if human is to be saved --
5. if the world is to be redeemed from its self-destruction.
My view points
1. Hence secular is not as our politicians vociferously shouting all over Bharatham.
2. It is not concerned with majority and minority aspects of population.
3. It is not about hindu, muslim, or hindu, christian connections.
4. In a democratic country all people are equal, ( hence no question of religion , caste, creed come across ).
5. Religion is a personal, to each individual of whole population.
6. There is no need for separation of people in groups of separate identity in the name of religion.
7. All are Bharatiya, the muslims and christians are also hindu converts, and Bharatiya.
8. Now when we say all citizens are equal, then there will not be separate status, reservations etc in the basis religions.
9. Then, when you say all are equal, question of minority never arises.
10. All are equally eligible to avail the opportunities as per merit of the individual.
11. Now this country is a holy Nation, as we follow Upanishadic culture, and our Dharma is "Sanatana" otherwise known as "Hinduism".
12. The word "Hindu"is sacred and denotes the followers of 'Sanatana' dharmam.
13. The Bharatiya tradition is ancient before, the births of Christianity and Islam.
14. Nobody can change this perfect system of traditions formed by great Rishi-s of Bharatam.
15. Hence a Nation unitedly has to preserve this tradition, as long this world exists.
16. Likewise, people of this Nation, must study, the Texts, and Scriptures, voluntarily, without any prejudice.
17. Now the politicians must wake up themselves, behave themselves, be an example in conduct and character, do not talk stupid things which you do not know.
18. The people of this Nation : - Politicians are not good example to follow, try to follow our Nation's great personalities who proved themselves, such great Gandhians, great reformers of Bharatham, great characters of our epics, and puranas, and so on...
19. Great Acharyas took birth in this country, they are the ideal persons for all to follow.
20. Finally, Each individual is responsible himself to uplift and his Character has a higher value than his Religion or Wealth.
Thank you for reading,
Next : With another topic ..