"THE MIND OF MAHATMA GANDHIJI" : - 'COW PROTECTION' : Part -4.
Sub : COW PROTECTION :
Ref : Trouble creators with new controversy : Consumption Of beef meat...
1. When the country is lead by a Honest sincere PM, and new, new things are unfolding under his team work,
2. Few idiots unnecessarily hindering the progress by generating controversies,
3. The Congress , Communists, and silly opportunists for self-serving, fueling this among many other, to spoil PM'S works,
4. Are these funny creatures forgot our Bapu's mind on COW and Her Protection???
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Giving below Mahatma's Mind : -
Cow Protection :
A. Goseva :
1. Preservation of cattle is a vital part of GOSEVA.
2. It is a vital question for India . . .
3. There is urgent need for deep study and the spirit of sacrifice.
4. To amass money and dole out charity does not connote real business capacity.
5. To know how to preserve cattle, to impart this knowledge to the millions, to live up to the ideal oneself, and to spend money on this endeavor is real business.
6. In so far as the pure economic necessity of cow protection is concerned, it can be easily secured if the question was considered on that ground alone.
7. In that event all the dry cattle, the cows who give less mild than their keep, and the aged and unfit cattle would be slaughtered without a second thought.
8. This soul-less economy has no place in India, although the inhabitants of this land of paradoxes may be, indeed are, guilty of many soulless acts.
B. Positive Measures :
Then, how can the cow be save without having to kill her off when she ceases to give the economic quantity of milk or when one becomes otherwise an uneconomic burden?
The answer to the question can be summed up as follows :-
1. By the Hindus performing their duty towards the cow and her progeny.
If they did so, our cattle would be the pride of India and the world.
*The contrary is the case today.
2. By learning the science of cattle-breeding.
**Today there is perfect anarchy in this work.
3.***By replacing the present cruel method of castration by the humane method practiced in the West.
4.**** By thorough reform of the [institutions for aged cows] of India which are today, as a rule, managed ignorantly and without any plan by men who do not know their work.
5.***** "When these primary things are done, it will be found that the Muslims & Christians will, of their own accord, recognize the necessity, if only for the sake of their Hindus brethren, of not slaughtering cattle for beef or otherwise."
*The reader will observe that behind the foregoing requirements lies one thing and that is ahimsa, otherwise known as universal compassion.
**If that supreme thing is realized, everything else becomes easy.
***Where there is ahimsa, there is infinite patience, inner calm, discrimination, self-sacrifice and true knowledge.
By Our Father Of Nation : Mahatma Gandhiji.
1. ANYBODY IN THE CONGRESS, READ THIS BEFORE ? I DON'T THINK SO !!
2. ANY CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY READ THIS BEFORE ? YES YOU ARE NOT!!
3. NOW YOU ALL KNOW, : IF YOU REALLY HONEST, SINCERE, DEDICATED, KINDFUL, AND RESPECT MAHATMA, : YOU FOLLOW OR OTHERWISE THE NEGATIVE OF THE SAID !!!!!!!
Thank you for reading,
Next : With another topic
AND CARE THEM...