"THE MIND OF MAHATMA GANDHIJI" : - 'COW PROTECTION' :
Sub : COW PROTECTION :
Ref : Trouble creators with new controversy : Consumption Of beef meat...
1. When the country is lead by a Honest sincere PM, and new, new things are unfolding under his team work,
2. Few idiots unnecessarily hindering the progress by generating controversies,
3. The Congress , Communists, and silly opportunists for sef-serving, fueling this among many other, to spoil PM'S works,
4. Are these funny creatures forgot our Bapu's mind on COW and Her Protection???
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Giving below Mahatma's Mind : -
Cow Protection : Part-1.
A. Place Of The Cow :
1.THE COW is a poem of pity.
2.One reads pity in the gentle animal.
3. She is the mother to millions of Indian mankind.
4. Protection of the cow means protection of the whole dumb creation of God.
5. The ancient seer, whoever he was, began with the cow.
6. The appeal of the lower order of creation is all the more forcible because it is speechless.
7. .The cow is the purest type of sub-human life.
8. She pleads before us on behalf of the whole of the sub-human species for justice to it at the hands of man, the first among all that lives.
9. She seems to speak to us through her eyes :- "you are not appointed over us to kill us and eat our flesh or otherwise ill-treat us, but to be our friend and guardian."
10. I worship it and I shall defend its worship against the whole world.
11. Mother cow is in many ways better than the mother who gave us birth.
12. Our mother gives us milk for a couple of years and then expects us to serve her when we grow up.
13. Mother cow expects from us nothing but grass and grain.
14. Our mother often falls ill and expects service from us.
15. Mother cow rarely falls ill.
16. Here is an unbroken record of service which does not end with her death.
17. Our mother, when she dies, means expenses of burial or cremation.
18. Mother cow is as useful dead as when she is alive.
19. We can make use of every part of her body-her flesh, her bones, her intestines, her horns and her skin.
20. Well, I say this not to disparage the mother who gives us birth, but in order to show you the substantial reasons for my worshipping the cow.
By Our Father Of Nation : Mahatma Gandhiji.
Thank you for reading,
Next : This topic to be continued ...Part-2