BJP - KERALA IN DILEMMA ! WHY ? Part-2.
Sub : BJP - KERALA IN DILEMMA ! WHY? Part-2.
Ref : Print media - Report ( Indian Express )
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
The Report as under :
1. In search of smaller allies, BJP woos Kerala caste outfit :
2. The meeting was seen as a part of the BJP’s new strategy to rope in smaller parties and social groups to expand its base in the states.
3. BJP chief Amit Shah Wednesday met leaders of the Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Sangham (SNDP), an influential caste organisation representing the Ezhavas in Kerala, which the party hopes to join hands with before the 2016 Assembly elections in the state.
4. The meeting was seen as a part of the BJP’s new strategy to rope in smaller parties and social groups to expand its base in the states where it has not yet been able to establish a strong presence.
5. BJP’s Kerala chief V Muraleedharan told The Indian Express that Shah met SNDP leaders — including its general secretary Vellappally Natesan and vice-president Thushar Vellappally — and discussed, among other things, “the demographic changes in Kerala and the need for Hindu consolidation”.
6. “BJP wants support from all social organisations and all communities,” he added.
7. Natesan was in the Capital to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi, but the meeting failed to materialise as the PM rescheduled his programmes following the demise of former President APJ Abdul Kalam. “Natesan will meet the Prime Minister after August 15,” a BJP leader said.
8. Natesan, who has always maintained that his organisation would keep equal distance from the two major political fronts — UDF and LDF — in Kerala, said that BJP was not an “untouchable” party.
9. He told a Malayalam daily that SNDP was ready to field its members as BJP candidates in the forthcoming elections.
10. The SNDP leaders, however, said that despite tactical understanding with political fronts from time to time, the community has never gained much.
11. The BJP, which stunned its rivals by winning 34,145 votes in the recent Aruvikkara Assembly bypoll, has been working to create “awareness on the need to consolidate the Hindu votes in Kerala”, where it claims that two minority communities — Christians and Muslims — dominate the political scene.
12. Sources claimed that BJP leaders want the Ezhavas, who constitute around 23-25 per cent of the state’s population, and the Nairs, who make 10 per cent, to come together to defeat the Congress-led UDF.
13. While the UDFs support base in the state comprises Muslims and Christians (24 per cent and 19 per cent respectively), the LDF relies on Hindu votes. BJP leaders said they were keen to form a political alliance with the SNDP, which has 6,500 branches and 74,000 micro-finance units across the state.
14. They pointed out that even if 10 per cent of Ezhavas and Nairs voted for the BJP, the party’s electoral performance would be impressive.
My View Points :-
1. The canvassing styles of two fronts viz., LDF & UDF : Too bad, not respectable, words used by both fronts main top leaders 1. Kerala Chief Minister Oommen chandy -Ruling front head, and 2. The opposition head, Sri Achuthanandan.
2. Both abuses each other, apart from both ( JOINTLY ) vehemently attacking BJP.
3. The whole looks like "A STREET FIGHT OF ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENTS".
4. Such low class talks, joker mimics, loud abuses, washing dirty linen in open ....and many more adjectives ..
5. No front leaders want to discuss, about needs of the state progress, improvements, etc., with the voters ...
6. For both main attack on BJP, apart from mutual throwing and beating with rubbish / garbage ..
7. Sri Achuthanandan is not a real leader, he always attempts his usual mimics, dramatizing with voice modulations, with no sense in talks of the state needs, but for a volley of insulting abuses on his colleagues in other two fronts.
8. Sri Oommen Chandy equally tries fault finding others, instead of telling the people about his failures, and ask votes..
9. NO FRONT ( UDF+LDF ) TALK ABOUT THE PANCHAYAT ACTION PLANS etc., etc., ...
10. The balance alliance partners are of these fronts, all failed leaders, in all departments for example take the function of education department under both fronts, the Minister of education from muslim league, is a total failure, inefficient one, the performance graph and other records, the public knows well..
1. Please behave yourself.
2. We do not want to see your mimics, and listen abuses, etc..tell us what is your plans for the Panchayats.
3. We had seen both fronts performances , not satisfied, how we believe you further ...
Thank you for reading,
Next : With another topic...