Sub : - Degradation of Hinduism by 1. Intentional groups, 2. Groups Ignorant of Hinduism 3. Hindus themselves :
Ref : - Media Reports :-
1. Article written by M P Virendrakumar in Mathrubhumi daily. and the response letters ..
2. Arrogant and ignorant talks of Sri Vellapulli in SNDP meetings .....
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
My View Points
1. Sri MP Virendrakumar being Hindu is biased man active in tarnishing Hindus and ( Hindu ) Bharatheeya Philosophy.
2. Being an Elite, Rich, estates owned media owner cum politician, has lot of ambitions, looking for opportunities of power, joining various groups, leaving them if not convenient to his ambitions, break his own party into two and look to break further as Kerala Congress ( Communal Christian political parties ) think too high of himself, and defame this country's Paithrukam, Culture, and Tradition in the name of Secularism ( against this original ancient Sanatana Dharmam namely Hinduism. )
3. He is an opportunist politician cum rich, always in the camp of Muslim league and Kerala Congress, or stepping in and out of UDF OR LDF, to dress up and survive to defame Hindus and Hinduism.
4. Though I am sad and pity on such so called wise thinker why attempt these types of vehement actions.
5. Now about Sri Vellapulli, who has no idea of Hinduism or this ancient culture Sanatana Dharmam, talks too loose inflicting himself as he is also Hindu.
He is on Catur-varenyam - He must undergo study class of Srimad Bhagavad-gita under a eligible Guru, and understand What Lord Sri Krishna Said in Chapter-4. Slokam -13, about Catur-varenyam, it is not caste system as it present now, but a guna and karma classification only..... any one may / can shift himself according to changing guna and karmam. Being Hindu Sri Vellapulli must know the tattvam of What Bhagavan said and not show his ignorance in the public..
6. It seemed to me that he is not a true follower of Sri Narayana Guru, As Guru worked for whole humanity and not for a particular community ( Eshava and thiyya ).
7. SNDP : Till this day I don't understood the lakshyam of this Organisation / Trust / Yogam which ever name is correct, not sure, totally work against Bharatheeya Sanatana Dharmam called Hinduism.
8. Sivagiri Madom : In the recent fearsome floods in Himalayan temples district, few Sanyasins of this madom made hue and cry for not getting facilities on priority basis, and quarreling with workers of Rescue-Mission, see the fun instead of rendering service to sufferers, what they have done.
9. They should see example of the active participation of Matha Amrthanadamayi madom volunteers in the calamity and destructive situation of the divine Nature ( which is one Prkruthi of Lord ).
10. Other communities of Hindus, ( all fragments ) are just onlooking creatures, make more and more narrow compartments among themselves and busy to demand reservations for their silly groups which never going to happen.
1. King Porus who fought with Great Roman Emperor Alexander, with great courage when the other kings of this Nation were onlookers sitting idle in their safe forts and Alexander found difficult to defeat Porus, and finally made it with some treachery of others.
2.Later King Prithvi Raj stopped Muslim invasions, and defeated them in all attempts, again the own countrymen's treachery ( His own father in law ) the Rajput King was slayed by the invader, ending in Muslim rule in Bharatham.
3. The slavery under Christian rule ( British, French, Dutch, Portuguese ... ), started in different way, arrived here to do business, and our own country men's activities made us to become slaves under the invaders
4. Why this happened?
5. We are not united then, we were in fragments, not willing to help each others to defend this holy Nation, this attitude still continuing even now by political parties, politicians, and Hindus themselves....
6. This land of Great Brahmarishi-s, Maharisi-s, Rishi-s and Great Acharya-s Swami Adi Sankaracharya and so on, should keep their efforts high and save and sustain this Sanatana Dharmam for ever, let us do it......
Thank you for reading :
Next : With another topic