Let the respective states handle this situation : Rohith Vemula Case!, Keep away other states, and politicians!!
Sub : Congress, BJP, TRS, YSRCP, Arvind Kejriwal and others have had something to say
Ref : Media Reports!.
A. And now, for the political mudslinging over Rohith Vemula's suicide : -
B. BJP hits back at Rahul, says ‘don’t politicize student’s suicide’ : -
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Two days after Hyderabad Central University PhD scholar Rohith Vemula committed suicide, the political mudslinging has begun with national and regional parties in the arena.
In a much publicised visit to Hyderabad Central University on Monday, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said that union Minister for State for Labour Bandaru Dattatreya created the conditions for Rohith Vemula’s suicide.
“Rohith committed suicide but the conditions for his suicide were created by the VC and the minister (Bandaru Dattatreya). There should be no discrimination on the basis of caste. Rohith came to university with a certain hope,” he told the students.
BJP Spokesperson Krishna Sagar Rao, however, said that TRS and other parties are trying to get political mileage over the issue with an eye on the GHMC elections.
He told The News Minute “When there is a suicide note, world over, investigations depend on what is written in it. Rohith has clearly mentioned in his suicide note that he took the step on his own and not under any pressure. He has not mentioned anywhere in the note about his hurt feelings because of suspension. It is only philosophical. He clearly says that he decided to take this extreme step because of personal problems. He mentions that he had an isolated and unappreciated child.”
Asked whether it right for the labour minister Bandaru Dattatreya to call the ASA “anti-national”, Rao said that a cabinet minister is also entitled to his opinions as an individual. “You could hang him for that, but Dattatreya stands by his remark. He has not used an unparliamentary word and he accused a whole group of people and not an individual,” he said, adding that Dattatreya wouldn't have been involved if the ABVP had not approached him.
YSRCP leader Nalla Suryaprakash said "The Vice Chancellor has the blessings of the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and some central leaders. The issue was boiling since long and with the suicide of the student, it has reached a flash point which the authorities are trying to hush up. We demand a CBI inquiry and the dismissal of Vice Chancellor."
CPI (M) on the other hand, released a party statement, which said "The CPI(M)demands the VC be booked immediately. The Central government must conduct a thorough enquiry into this incident in this prestigious Central University that was established by law by the Parliament of India...under these circumstances, the Politburo condemns the VC's motivated decision that led to this suicide and demands action against him."
The Congress has also made multiple statements via various spokespersons, with the strong demand of sacking the Vice-chancellor and removing the minister from the cabinet.
Even the ruling TRS party has blamed the BJP with Nizamabad MP K Kavitha saying "Dattatreya was solely responsible for the death of the scholar, who had undergone immense mental disturbance and agony due to the university action. We demand the revocation of the suspension on the remaining four scholars before more serious situation arises on the campus."
Many other national leaders including Arvind Kejriwal also condemned the incident.
1. Kejriwal tweeted on Monday:
a). Modi govt constitutionally duty bound to uplift dalits. Instead Modi ji's ministers got five dalit students ostracised n suspended(1/2)
b). It's not suicide. It's murder. It's murder of democracy, social justice n equality.Modi ji shd sack ministers n apologize to the nation(2/2)
2. Nitish Kumar-
a). Deeply saddened at the tragic death of Dalit student Rohit Vemula in Hyd. Govt must ensure fair probe & action against those responsible.
The BJP on Tuesday accused Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi of politicizing the suicide of a Dalit student at Hyderabad Central University and insisted that the issue had nothing to do with the victim being from the backward community.
BJP general secretary P Muralidhar Rao attacked Rahul Gandhi for “unprincipled” behavior, saying the same Congress which had “harassed” Dalit leader BR Ambedkar “all his life” was now trying to project itself as champion of Dalit cause.
Muralidhar Rao alleged that Hyderabad student Rohith Vemula’s suicide has been made into political issue by “Congress, section of media and some groups with vested interests”.
Rao, in a series of tweets, said, “Suicide of Rohith Vemula has nothing to do with Dalit issues or rights just because he was a Dalit. It is merely politicizing of the issue.”
Disciplinary action was taken against Rohith at the advice of the court and even a lenient stand was taken by university authorities by permitting him to enter the campus except the hostel, he said.
Rahul Gandhi’s hurried visit to Hyderabad is an unprincipled behavior and it is unfortunate that a national political party stoops to such levels, he said.
Earlier in the day, Rahul Gandhi visited the University campus and alleged that the vice-chancellor and Union ministers did not act fairly in the case and demanded “strictest” punishment for those responsible for the student’s death.
“There are certain people who are responsible for this boy’s death. The vice-chancellor is among them. The minister is among them and the people who have applied pressure on this boy from expressing his ideas are among them. Whoever is responsible for this “outcome” (the death) has to be punished in the strictest manner possible”, the Congress vice-president said.
“This youngster was put in so much pain that he had no option but to kill himself. But when you impose ideas on youngsters, and want only those ideas, then tragedies take place. Every student can come to the University whether he belongs to any caste or religion. He should feel ‘I can say what I want to say,'” Rahul said in a series of tweets.
The dalit student Rohith Vemula, who committed suicide on Sunday night, was among the five research scholars who were suspended by Hyderabad Central University (HCU) in August last year and also one of the accused in the case of assault on a student leader. They were also kept out of the hostel.
Union labour minister Dattatreya and Hyderabad university vice-chancellor Appa Rao and three others were on Monday named in an FIR lodged with the Cyberabad police over the alleged suicide of the Dalit student.
1. ALL ANTI NATIONAL POLITICIANS TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAINS!
2. These dirty and evil creatures quickly bounce upon this trump card, to pull the centre at their will?
3. These fools shed crocodile tears, and their mind is not in the victim, but how to use this chance to defame the centre!
4. This incident happened in Andhra Pradesh where two governments ( Telangana and Seemanchal ),
5. And the respective Governments has to find out the cause and take actions!
6. But why this Rahul always make things worse, as he has one aim, that is to put the blame on Modi
7. Kejriwal has plenty of things to solve in his Government, but this fool, put nose in every other thing where he IS NOT REQUIRED TO ANALYSE THE PROBLEM OF TELANGANA!
8. Likewise all political parties has their own internal problems, and plenty of criminal cases pending against them, look points to blame Mode for incidents!
9. ANY ONE POLITICIAN / POLITICAL PARTY, CAN WE SAY PURE AND RIGHTEOUS, HONEST AND SINCERE, ANSWER IS VERY BIG NO..NO...NO-\\
10. THEN STOP ALL THESE NON-SENSE, AND LOOK YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LET THE STATES TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS UPON THIS.
1. All the state governments wish no interference from the centre,
2. All centre's circulars for actions are are not accepted and obeyed by the states accusing some fault or other,
3. When crisis occur all these self centred states, cry for help from the centre,
4. Centres plans are violently hindered by leaders like sonia, rahul, mamata, jayalalitha, lalu, ommen chandy and all communist and leftists
5. THE STATE GOVERNMENTS ( MAJORITY ) ARE NOT FUNCTIONING SMOOTHLY, IRREGULARITIES ARE PLENTY, THEN WHY YOU SCRATCH HEAD ON SRI MODI? MIND YOU BUSINESS! SOLVE YOU OWN PROBLEMS ....NOT OTHERS!
Thank you for reading
Next with another topic