Right Living : The most positive sadhana - Part-5.
Sub : Right Living : The most positive sadhana -
Ref : Present generation misguided by all forces i.e, Home-Parents, Educational Institutions-Teachers, Society-Public ( such as Relatives, Neighbors, Friends, Common People and All Contacts ), Religion-Priests, Democracy-Politicians, Media-Print, Visuals, Entertainment-Films, TV, and so on .... .....
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
1. "POSITIVE" approach of remembering an ideal is easy and natural for a healthy human mind.
2. It is an entertainment for a mind to act "positively" and "Remember " a definite thought given to it; but the human mind is never so efficient to function "Negatively" and "Forget" a given idea.
3. This "positive" attitude, which is the nature of the mind, is ignored by all over-insistent moralists and ethical puritans.
4. The parents and elders, teachers and professors, priests and pundits, scriptures and Puranas have all been constantly preaching the non-performance of certain type of thought.
5. All priests are persistently preaching don'ts.
1. As an example, if you try not to remember as you wake up, from tomorrow onward, say four ordinary things ---- broom-stick, door-mat, ladder and spoon ---- you will find that every day your very first thoughts will be flying towards these very objects that are banned; on the other hand, if the advice was to remember gratefully the source of all Energy, the Sun, that has risen at the eastern horizon, it is possible that the mind can be easily effectively led away from entertaining the wrong thoughts.
Next : Last part -6. Conclusion.
To be continued .....
Thank you for reading