Kerala CM and his cabinet ministers in Delhi :
Sub : Kerala UDF and LDF abuse BJP and PM. Modi for all silly things
1. Kerala CM, Antony, Sudheeran, Chennithala, all abuse BJP and PM on every opportunity in Kerala
2. Many times these congress so called leaders compared PM with Hitler and published articles in print media too.
Ref : Kerala CM and his cabinet ministers in Delhi
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Kerala CM meets PM Narendra Modi : Presses for new dam at Mullaperiyar :
1.Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy today met Prime minister Narendra Modi and made a strong pitch for a new dam at Mullaperiyar to replace the over 112-year-old "structually weak" reservoir.
2. The Chief Minister, who is here witha a delegation of state ministers, met Modi and sought the Centre's intervention for arranging talks between Kerala and Tamil Nadu on the vexed Mullaperiyar issue.
3. The dam, which is at the centre of dispute between Kerala and Tamil Nadu, is located in Kerala on the Periyar river but is operated and managed by Tamil Nadu.
4. "We requested the Government of India to make an atmosphere of joint discussion of two states. Kerala is prepared to attend talks any time," Chandy later told reporters.
5. The CM also submitted a memorandum to Prime Minister during the meeting.
1. Kerala also urged the Centre to undertake a study by a team of national and international experts on the strength of the 'structurally weak' dam.
2. Pointing out that Kerala was not opposed to sharing waters of Mullaperiyar with Tamil Nadu, he said a new dam instead of the 'structurally weak' one at Mullaperiyar was a necessity to ensure the safety of people living in the catchment areas.
3. Without in any way harming the interests of Tamil Nadu, Kerala should be permitted to construct a new safety dam, Chandy said he told Modi.
4. Recently, concerns were voiced by Kerala after the water level in the dam nearly touched the apex court-fixed maximum limit of 142 feet following heavy rains.
1. The state also sought Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's intervention to find a solution to help rubber farmers in the state, who were facing a crisis due to a sharp fall in prices.
Kerala ministers--K C Joseph, P J Joseph, V S Shivakumar, Anoop Jacob and K Babu, were also present during the meeting with the Prime minister.
The Chief Minister and his cabinet colleagues also met Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu and presented a memorandum.
Chandy also met Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, Civil Aviation Minister, M Gajapati Raju, Chemicals and Fertilisers Minister Ananth kumar.
1. Congress men were treated well by the centre.
2. PM and other ministers heard the needs of the Kerala.
3. All requirements of the state were agreed upon, and extended close co-operation
My view points
1. These congress men spread political vulgar propaganda, that if BJP comes to Power India will disappear.
2. Regarding PM Modi these men violate all limits, not considering his present status abuse day after day in all public meetings and press meets.
3. Now see the difference that how they were conducted upon, by the centre.
4. These Kerala ministers has no shame for their own ill manners, loose talks and madness against the centre.
5. Wonder about our own people's double face.
Thank you for reading.
Next with another topic .....