The concept of Secularism :- ( KERALA ELECTION SCENARIO )
Sub : The concept of Secularism :- ( KERALA ELECTION SCENARIO )
1. The concept of Secularism which is enshrined in the Constitution of India and which has become the most sacred slogan for all our political parties should be distorted, misinterpreted and misused to the maximum to block out the least little expression of Hindu culture in the state apparatus and public life of India.
2. The terms "communal" and "communalism" which have become terms of abuse in India's political parlance, should be carefully cultivated and more and more mystified to malign all those organisations, institutions and parties which do not serve Islamism, directly and/or indirectly.
3. The accusation of being fascists and anti-secularists should be hurled at all those individuals and organisations who question the exclusive claims of Islam and its culture, who know and tell the truth about Islamic scripture and history, and who see through the Muslim game of grievances.
4. All praise and support should be extended to those Hindus who go out of their way to champion Islamic causes, national and international, and who see in Islam and its culture those higher values which Islamism claims for them.
5. All available platforms should be used to defeat and frustrate the emergence of a genuine and positive Indian nationalism by always harping on India's multi-racial, multi-religious, multi-language, multi-national, and multi-cultural character.
Ref : KERALA : TRI-THALA , PANCHAYATS ( GRAMA, BLOCK, DISTRICT ) ELECTION SCENARIO -
1. BOTH UDF AND LDF OPENLY ATTACK BJP AS ANTI NATIONAL AND DANGEROUS TO INDIA IN THE PRESENT AND FUTURE.
2. ALL SENIOR LEADERS VEHEMENTLY ABUSE BJP.
3. BJP : A NATIONAL PARTY RULING AT PRESENT UNDER SRI MODI.
4. SRI MODI AT PRESENT DOING GOOD GOVERNANCE AND THE WHOLE WORLD APPRECIATE THIS AT LARGE.
5. BUT NOT FOR KERALA -TWO FRONTS : - DEADLY POISONOUS PROPAGANDA ABOUT THE PM OF INDIA AND THE RULING PARTY .
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
The Indian National Congress have a very strong presence in Kerala. ( With as many groups : 1. late Karunakaran, 2. Antony, 3. late Karthikayan 4. Vayalar ravi, and 5. Rebels)
The party has strong bases in Thrissur, Ernakulam and Kottayam regions.
Even though the Congress party at the National level is more inclined towards Centrism, in the State it is also lenient towards Socialism or rather a Socialistic outlook than in the other parts of the Country.
Indian Union Muslim League : - is a powerful pro-Muslim community oriented party, which was started as Muslim League prior to partition of India, yet decided to remain their allegiance to India after partition, when the original Muslim League went to Pakistan.
The IUML-Kerala unit is the only Muslim League unit, which declared its allegiance and loyalty to India, hence became a state party, in post-independent India.
The party has strongholds mostly in Muslim dominated districts like Malappuram.
And they form the second largest party within UDF.
Mass population of Muslims in Malappuram supports the Indian Union Muslim League in most of the elections.
Kerala Congress : which has more than 4 denominations, after breaking away from original party, has strong influence among settlement populations in hilly regions.
The various Kerala Congress denominations are primarily patronized by Syrian Christian community mostly in Central Travancore areas like Kottayam, Idukki, Pathanamthitta and Muvattupuzha.
Today, most of Kerala Congress parties are with UDF.
Communist parties : consists of various communist parties, which have broken away from CPIM which mostly are Center left parties and few are extreme left.
While a few centre left parties like RSP have joined with LDF, those broken away from CPIM, like CMP, JSS etc., led by erstwhile CPIM veterans who were expelled from CPIM have joined with UDF.
Socialist groups : consisting of several small fragmented parties like NCP, SJD-S, JDS, Congress-S, are mainly pro-center left socialist parties having very limited influences in few pocket areas.
Most of the socialist groups are with LDF, though at few instances, some of them changed their loyalties to UDF.
BJP : A recent and significant development in Kerala politics is the uprise of BJP.
In the Aruvikkara bye election, its vote share was increased four times.
BJP is growing fast in Kerala due to the alleged communalism of Muslim League and Kerala Congress and the 'minority appeasement of the CPM.
The latest development is the decision of SNDP Yogam, which represents the powerful Hindu caste Ezhavas, to align with BJP.
This has frightened the CPM which had been enjoying Ezhava support till recently.
The seven-fold strategy is aimed at the Muslims in India who are to be brainwashed, blackmailed, frightened and forced into the fold of Islamism.
Another side of the same strategy has been worked out to neutralise, paralyse and blacken or pamper different sections of Hindu society so that the road is cleared for the forward march of Islamism.
Islamism in India is now busy employing to the maximum advantage the Arab money which is pouring in through many channels and in increasing quantities.
Some of these uses are very obvious to the eye. A few salient features of the new scenario can be listed as follows: (IN KERALA / AND OTHER PARTS OF BHARATHAM)
1. The rapid rise of a powerful press, mostly in Indian languages, and many publishing houses to propagate Islamism;
2. The generous funding of old and the founding of many new maktabs, madrasas and institutes for teaching Islam and training missionaries who are then employed at high salaries for purifying the faith of die Muslim flock and seeking new pastures for converts to Islam;
3. Buying of land and real estate all around in urban and rural areas by individual Muslims and Islamic institutions and organisations at whatever prices available;
4. Manufacturing and storing of arms in mosques, Muslim homes and localities and training of Muslim toughs;
5. Holding of frequent conferences, national and international, and taking out demonstrations in support of every Islamic cause;
6. Financing Muslim politics and inducing Muslim politicians to infiltrate and ingratiate themselves in every political party, and function from every public platform;
7. Bribing secularist Hindu intellectuals, scribes public workers and politicians, and buying them up for supporting Islamism, denigrating Hindu culture, and character-assassinating those who oppose Islamism;
Using the lure of money for winning converts to Islam from the weaker sections of Hindu society, particularly the Harijans.
The strategy is nothing new.
The self-same strategy had been used by the Muslim League for the carving out of Pakistan.
Only the aid and abetment which the British provided at one time have been replaced by the aid and abetment from Arab countries.
And in the matter of a mere decade, Islamism in India has assumed the same menacing proportions as it had on the eve of Partition.
The parallel should make us pause.
Thank you for reading,
Next : With another topic ..